Terms & Conditions
By using services or software created, provided, owned, leased, or otherwise maintained by Manaager, www.manaager.com or www.app.manaager.com websites and associated software you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage services governed by this agreement.
Manaager reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted at Manaager – www.manaager.com websites and associated software and services. Your continued use of the service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All content included or available on this website and associated software or any client website, including website design, text, graphics, data, availability data and calendars have all rights reserved, or is the property of Manaager.
Any use of materials on the websites and associated software, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, screen scraping any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of Manaager is strictly prohibited.
Each software which can be downloaded from our website is property of Manaager or partner companies, and is protected by the existing rules on intellectual property. Use of the software is subject to certain conditions in each license agreement that is included or accompanying with the software. The user is not authorized to install, copy or use any software that is not accompanied by or containing an license agreement, or if you have not accepted the conditions of the license agreement.
Manaager API is for the express sole purpose of connecting Manaager Accounts to Channels in order to connect properties with travel websites and passing bookings back to Manaager as the central reservation calendar.
API services can be terminated by Manaager or by the client at any time by providing 48 hours’ notice. Outstanding usage charges for terminated API services accounts will be charged to the card on file on the first day of the month following the termination notice. Manaager reserves the right to deny use of API services without any reason or cause.
All our software is subject to thorough testing prior to distribution. However, our software is optimized to the latest graphics technologies and we cannot guarantee that all system configurations will run our software correctly. We do not accept liability for any damages incurred as the result of our software.
Manaager is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Manaager is made available for use and access, not sold or licensed.
All rights, title and interest in and to Manaager, are the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. This includes the Website’s design, graphics, computer code, domain name and “look and feel”. The Customer may not use any name, mark, logo or domain name that is similar to our marks, logos and Internet domain names. The Customer must refrain from any action or omission that may dilute, or damage our goodwill.
Limitation of responsibility
- We are not responsible for the Properties, their condition, quality, suitability and safety for Guests, the legality of renting them out to Guests, the maintenance of Properties or the provision or replenishment of supplies in Properties – the Customer is. We are also not responsible for thefts, break-ins or vandalism at or to the Properties, or any other conduct or misconduct taking place in the Properties. This is the case even if our Guest Service Experts assisted in booking the reservation.
- We are not responsible for the Customer’s policies regarding Guests’ use of the Property, the Customer is.
- We are not responsible for the Customer’s insurance coverage such as for damage to Properties and Guest injuries.
- We are not responsible for the Customer’s cancellation and refund policy for Guests or prospective Guests .
- We are not responsible for any injuries that Guests or other third parties sustain on the Properties.
- We are not a party to any engagements, transactions or dealings between the Customer and its Guests.
- We do not guarantee that the Customer will rent out Properties at all time or at all, we do not guarantee any expected business outcomes or earnings from using the Manaager.
- Manaager does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our websites and operation of our websites and software may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- We are not responsible for actions that the Admin or Users engage in on the Account, the Customer is responsible for these actions including changes, deletion and adding costly features.
- We are not responsible for the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the data that originates or is imported from Channels (including Property listings, reservations, rankings, past guests, communications with guests, etc.).
- Any and all communications, transactions payments and engagements with Third Party Service Providers, are exclusively between the Customer and the relevant Third Party Service Provider, not Manaager.
- Manaager can not verify the information provided, it is responsibility of each user.
- We do not own or manage properties and we do not act as real estate agents or travel agents. We provide a platform that allows customers to create, edit and display listings for properties on customer Websites or third party channels, and to manage the booking and reservation of Properties. We do not take part in, or responsibility for, any rental transactions, booking arrangements or any property management issues. We are not a party to any rental contract.
Users registration and users account
- All Manaager users should have a password and an account. They must maintain the confidentiality of their account login details.
- Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account whether authorized or not authorized.
- User agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of Manaager without the express written consent.
- The user have to pay for the number of active properties on the user account. Unpaid charges may result in interrupted service.
- The customer can upgrade or downgrade the services to any other service level that we are offering. In the event of a service upgrade, the new fee will immediately apply and the customer will be charged in full for the pro-rata part of that contract term.
Cancelation and account interruption by Manaager
Manaager reserves the right to terminate the contract or cancel an user account without notice the user at any time. Manaager may at it’s discretion allow home owners continued data access to their accounts, in situations such as management companies that have ceased trading, illegal trading, gone out of business, bankruptcy or any other situation that Manaager determines may cause legal issues of any kind.
If we believe that the registration information that customer provided is false or not correct, current or complete, or if we believe that the customer has violated these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the customer register or account at Manaager. However, we have no obligation to verify the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information that the customer or others have provided nor are we liable for losses or any damage resulting therefrom.
The user will have no plea, claim or demand against Manaager for any loss of data, reservations or revenue due to user failure to keep his or her account on the Third Party Channel connected to the customer account on Manaager. The Customer is exclusively responsible for all consequences of such failure.
Once connected to an Integration, Manaager automatically imports the properties data in the user account on the respective Third Party Channel, such as listings, reservations, etc. Manaager allow you to manage future reservations (reservations that were already booked where the check in is in the future) on Manaager right away. These reservations will be charged regularly.
The use of Manaager and the added services is subject to the fees at the rates, packages, schemes, amounts, overage charges and payment cycles separately provided to the customer.
We may, from time to time, change the applicable fees. If we do so, we will put the customer on notice of such changes, but we will not radically change these matters in a way that adversely affects the customer, without obtaining his or her consent.
The Customer must pay the applicable fees using one of the payment methods we support. By providing the customer payment information, the customer give his or her consent to being billed for the applicable fees, in addition to any applicable surcharges or commissions that may apply under the customer agreement. The customer must keep the billing information that he or she provided to Manaager current, complete, and accurate, and notify Manaager in case of any change in the billing information.
Fees that we are unable to charge through the payment method the customer provided, are deemed overdue. Failure to settle any overdue fee within seven (7) calendar days of its original due date constitutes a breach of these Terms, entitling Manaager to suspend the user account.
Changes and maintenance
We will notify the user ahead of time on the following issues, but cannot guarantee that we will do so. We may, at any time and without prior notice, change the layout, design, scope, features or availability of Manaager. Such changes, by their nature, may cause inconvenience or even malfunctions.
We do not assume any responsibility with respect to these issues or in connection with the changes or any malfunctions or failures that may result therefrom. We may suspend the operation of Manaager, in whole, or in part, for periodic maintenance or similar purposes.
User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements..
Accepting our Terms & Conditions and signing in our website, you confirm that your are following the local rules.